Tag Archives: Ferry House

The Ferry Between the Isle of Dogs and Greenwich

These buildings are on the site of the oldest developed area of the Isle of Dogs, the ferry to Greenwich, for many centuries known as Potter’s Ferry. The first documented mention of a ferry here was inĀ 1450, and it was … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | 14 Comments